Benefits of cast iron
Cast iron is suited to rainwater and soil drainage systems. It offers many benefits to the customer and the contractor, which include:
- Strength and durability - cast iron is able to withstand the rigours of on site handling, mechanical de-blocking and vandalism.
- Long life - when correctly installed cast iron drainage systems will last the life of the building, whether domestic, public, industrial or commercial.
- Low maintenance - cast iron requires little ongoing maintenance, annual inspections are recommended but remedial action is rarely required.
- Design capability - cast iron can meet the needs of restoration, refurbishment, conservation and heritage work as well as new, bespoke and unique designs.
- Sustainability - in addition to lasting the life of a building and requiring minimal maintenance, cast iron is also 100% recyclable.
- Cost effective - owing to its longevity, low maintenance, fire resistance and low noise operation, the cost benefits of cast iron are significant.
Benefits of the Premier Range
The benefits of the Premier range include:
- Availability - Premier cast iron drainage products are easily available throughout the UK, Ireland and the Channel Isles. Hargreaves stocks and distributes exclusively through Builders and Plumbers Merchants. We can suggest and provide contacts for merchants local to the customer. Deliveries can be made to a merchant's premises or directly to the customer's site.
- Experience - Hargreaves is a manufacturer with 100 years of experience working with cast iron. We can offer information and advice to you to suit your specific requirements.
- Service - Hargreaves strives for continuous improvement in products, processing and service to our customers:
- Developing product ranges to meet the needs of a changing construction industry.
- Accessibility of technical information through traditional methods and via the internet.
- On-site technical support for projects
- Availability and on time delivery of products.
- Flexible and clear ordering systems
- Delivery of complete orders on time
- Supportive and friendly working relationships
- Sales literature and point of sale material.
For more information about the benefits of cast iron products please see the PDF file below. You can download this files which can then be printed out or passed on. If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us on 01422 330607 or use the call back facility on this website.