Traditional Express Push Fit Soil System
Hargreaves Traditional Express soil range is an industry leading cast iron push fit soil system designed for a lifetime performance. The distortion resistant and sound deadening properties of cast iron make it particularly suitable for soil and waste solutions.
Cast Iron is a sustainable material. This means that after serving the needs of a building for its lifetime it can be fully recycled, not downcycled. Correctly installed cast iron systems can last in excess of 100 years with minimal maintenance requirements.
Traditional Express utilises push fit sockets fitted with rubber sealing gaskets to join 100mm socketless pipes and fittings. The push fit method provides substantial savings in labour for each joint. Full installation instructions can be provided, no specialist training is required.
This contemporary cast iron system replicates the appearance of a caulked lead jointed system providing the heritage aesthetic appearance of traditional LCC soil systems and is suitable for listed properties and conservation projects
Manufactured to BS416 part 2 standard, Traditional Express products are supplied pre-painted in specially developed black gloss paint ready to install offering increased additional time saving on site.
- Push fit sockets fitted with 2 EPDM rubber sealing gaskets
- Sockets available in 3 versions: Eared, Plain and Slip Eared
- Pipes available in 1.8m lengths to match the appearance of BS416 part 1
- Restoration and new build contracts
- Traditional heritage projects
- Listed and conservation properties
- Quality domestic properties and luxury housing
- •Government and community buildings